Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by John Chen <jc...@parasoft.com> on 2005/04/29 03:06:02 UTC

ReferenceParameter Serialization

Hello,

When using WS-Addressing to serialize my SOAP Headers, I found that the
ReferenceParameters element was not being serialized. After some
investigation, it seems that in EndpointReference.java the toDOM() function
does not serialize ReferenceParameters. I was wondering if this was
expected behavior.

After inserting the following code, the ReferenceParameters were serialized.
223,227d222
<         final String REFERENCE_PARAMETERS = "ReferenceParameters";
<         ReferenceParametersType referenceParameters = getParameters();
<         if (referenceParameters  != null && referenceParameters.size() > 0) {
<             referenceParameters.append(parent, REFERENCE_PARAMETERS);
<         }

Thanks,

John L. Chen                                       jchen@parasoft.com
Consultant/Software Engineer               phone: (626) 256-3680 x1210
Web Services Solution                         fax: 626-256-6884
ParaSoft
Corporation                            http://www.parasoft.com/soaptest

                         "We Make Software Work"

Re: ReferenceParameter Serialization