Posted to user@shiro.apache.org by pj13 <hu...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/15 17:24:01 UTC

AuthenticationListener per Realm

Hi,

I searched for quite awhile but did not see anything on the
AuthenticationListener that answers my question.

I am looking to tie into any event listeners that shiro may have.  I found
the AuthenticationListener class and some posts about it, which looks like
it can handle what I want.  I see that the configuration handles multiple
listeners but is there any context to which listeners are called based upon
realm?

Currently, I have only one realm but I am looking to add more in the near
future.  Depending on which realm is used for authentication, I will have
certain actions that will need to take place with these events but they will
differ depending on the realm.

I see that for the 'doMultiRealmAuthentication' there are some methods like
afterAttempt, which has the context of the realm.  Is this something I can
integrate into then to get this functionality?

Thanks,
Patrick