Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com> on 2005/08/02 20:25:22 UTC

[VOTE] Axis 1.3

Team,

Could we please cut Axis 1.3 as well? There are no blockers in JIRA as
of right now.

thanks,
dims

Re: [VOTE] Axis 1.3

Posted by jayachandra <ja...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
-- Jaya

Re: [VOTE] Axis 1.3

Posted by David Blevins <da...@visi.com>.
+1 :)

-David

Re: [VOTE] Axis 1.3

Posted by Thilina Gunarathne <cs...@gmail.com>.
+1 from me too....
 ~Thilina

--
"May the SourcE be with u"
http://www.bloglines.com/blog/thilina

Re: [VOTE] Axis 1.3

Posted by Ajith Ranabahu <aj...@gmail.com>.

Re: [VOTE] Axis 1.3

Posted by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Ruchith

RE: [VOTE] Axis 1.3

Posted by Chathura Herath <ch...@opensource.lk>.
+1 from me

Chathura

Re: [VOTE] Axis 1.3

Posted by Jaliya Ekanayake <ja...@opensource.lk>.
+1 for 1.3 release.

Jaliya

Re: [VOTE] Axis 1.3

Posted by Venkat Reddy <vr...@gmail.com>.
+1 from me.

Dims / Glen, do we maintain release notes (change log) on the site somewhere?

- venkat

Re: [VOTE] Axis 1.3

Posted by Changshin Lee <ia...@gmail.com>.
+1!

Re: [VOTE] Axis 1.3

Posted by Guillaume Sauthier <Gu...@objectweb.org>.
+1, I tested it yesterday in JOnAS with no problems ...

Guillaume

Re: [VOTE] Axis 1.3

Posted by Srinath Perera <he...@gmail.com>.
+1