Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Paul Roebuck <pa...@comcast.net> on 2012/06/09 18:13:57 UTC

.couchappignore and multiple design docs

I have a .couchappignore file in the project root but have noticed
that when I update other design documents, it doesn't seem to
take effect (SVN and swap files are transferred). Ideas on what could
be wrong? Do I need additional copies within alternate design document
directory?

Re: .couchappignore and multiple design docs

Posted by Kevin Coombes <ke...@gmail.com>.
Yes, you need a separate ignore file for each design document managed by
couchapp