Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Sreekanth Thirunagari <sr...@yahoo.com> on 2002/10/01 02:02:21 UTC

how to registering type mapping..

Hi all,
   i see that we can register custom
serializer/deserializer mappings on client side using
the call object.. and on server side this can be done
through wsdd file. I am wondering if the type
registering on client side can also be done through
wsdd file ..something like client-deploy.wsdd which
actually registers all the mappings necessary for the
client to understand the objects sent by server.
Thanks in advance

Sreekant

=====
http://uk.my.yahoo.com

Re: how to registering type mapping..

Posted by Heiko Braun <hb...@jamba-ag.de>.
you can register a client-config.wsdd during runtime,
using a system property:

System.setProperty( "axis.ClientConfigFile",
"pathTo/myclient-config.wsdd");

And simply add your custom type mappings to this file.

/heiko

On Tuesday 01 October 2002 02:02, Sreekanth Thirunagari wrote:
-|  Hi all,
-|     i see that we can register custom
-|  serializer/deserializer mappings on client side using
-|  the call object.. and on server side this can be done
-|  through wsdd file. I am wondering if the type
-|  registering on client side can also be done through
-|  wsdd file ..something like client-deploy.wsdd which
-|  actually registers all the mappings necessary for the
-|  client to understand the objects sent by server.
-|  Thanks in advance
-|
-|  Sreekant
-|
-|  =====
-|   Those who compete against themselves cannot be overtaken
-|
-|  Do You Yahoo!?
-|  Everything you'll ever need on one web page
-|  from News and Sport to Email and Music Charts
-|  http://uk.my.yahoo.com
-|