Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by nikunjsurati <ni...@narolainfotech.com> on 2010/02/20 11:49:37 UTC

Customize OfBiz

Hi to all,

I want to customize ofbiz. My requirements are as follows. Please help me
out.

1) Super Admin (like admin party) who has all the permissions and can manage
whole ofbiz application.
2) organization admin (one admin can handle one organization). all the
organization admins are children of super admin.
3) organization admin can only view and manage data of his/her organization
only.
4) each and every organization can have one ecommerce site.
5) end user who enter the one ecommerce site (lets say organization1.com)
can have list of products according to the organization only.

http://n4.nabble.com/file/n1562738/requirement.bmp

I have also attached an image showing the actual requirement. I would like
to know the feasibility of my requirement first. and if it is feasible the
please give me suggestion.

Thank you so much in advance.