Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> on 2013/07/20 02:17:00 UTC

Visual Studio support

Hi Mark,

Notice you use Visual Studio, is there anything you can share about how to set up Flex SDK with it? Are there any manual steps you need to do in order to get the SDK working with that IDE?

Thanks,
Justin

Re: Visual Studio support

Posted by Mark Kessler <ke...@gmail.com>.
Not atm I haven't used the Amythyst designer in a long while.  I use the VS
express at home and it wont accept the third party plugins.

-Mark

Re: Visual Studio support

Posted by Chris Martin <wi...@gmail.com>.
Mark,

Do you use amethyst design editor at all?  I tried this back in Amethyst
version 1 and it didn't fair too well.  I noted on their site that they are
version 2 how which is great.  Any experience using the design editor?

Thanks,

Chris

Re: Visual Studio support

Posted by Mark Kessler <ke...@gmail.com>.

Re: Visual Studio support

Posted by Mark Kessler <ke...@gmail.com>.

Re: Visual Studio support

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Jul 19, 2013 at 5:17 PM, Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>wrote:

> Hi Mark,
>
> Notice you use Visual Studio, is there anything you can share about how to
> set up Flex SDK with it? Are there any manual steps you need to do in order
> to get the SDK working with that IDE?
>
> Thanks,
> Justin

Looks like this link has a pretty good rundown of how to hook it up [1]
 Looks very sweet, I will probably try this out myself!

Om

[1] http://www.adobe.com/devnet/flex/articles/flex_tofino_visualstudio.html