Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by e0...@stud3.tuwien.ac.at on 2007/07/26 15:10:05 UTC

can't call java method from flow

I try to use this method in my flowscript
var pipeutil =
cocoon.createObject(Packages.org.apache.cocoon.components.flow.util.PipelineUtil);

but I get following error: method not found.
I have built cocoon with standard blocks and use it on my tomcat5.5.

do I have to enable a special block to get this working?

Cheers Christoph

RE: can't call java method from flow

Posted by Kai Mütz <km...@web.de>.
Try