Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Fabien Toral <f....@atlantel.fr> on 2003/01/15 15:40:45 UTC

localized portlets titles

Hi list,

has anyone tried to localize the portlet titles ?
Is there a way to do that thing simply, or do we have to develop some
wrapper class ?

In our case we have role based PSML and we don't want to use language
fallback setting.

thanks for any solution.

PS: Happy New Year !

Re: localized portlets titles

Posted by Kim Thrysøe <kt...@atira.dk>.
I had the same need and overwrote the getTitle() method (by subclassing
JspPortlet in my case). Left for me is now to find the language/locale
from somewhere to pass on to one of the
Localization.getString(String,...) methods. Any pointers on how to get
that inside the getTitle() method?

 --
Kim Thrysøe

Posted by Fabien Toral <f....@atlantel.fr>.