Posted to user@pivot.apache.org by Luiz Gustavo <lu...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/19 22:19:10 UTC

Minimized Frames

Hi,

where do they go to frames that are minimized?
I have a frame that is opened on top of a Window, and when I minimize this
frame, it desapears.

Cheers,

Luiz Gustavo S. de Souza

http://luizgustavoss.wordpress.com
http://luizgustavoss.blogspot.com
http://twitter.com/lugustso

Re: Minimized Frames

Posted by Luiz Gustavo <lu...@gmail.com>.
=)

In my application the minimize button apeared by default (because I didn't
set it up to be shown, and it did (that's why I asked for a tip for hidding
it). Strange =/

Re: Minimized Frames

Posted by Greg Brown <gk...@verizon.net>.