Posted to dev@manifoldcf.apache.org by David Arroyo <ar...@gmail.com> on 2017/02/21 23:27:04 UTC

[ CONNECTORS-1290 ] Nuxeo connector for Apache ManifoldCF

Hello everyone

I'm updating the Nuxeo connector with the nuxeo java client. I have found
an issue with the libraries jackson-annotations and jackson-databind due to
monifoldcf uses versions 2.1.1 and 2.1.3 respectively, and the nuxeo java
client needs at least 2.6.0 version for both.

If i compile and build the last manifold with the nexus connector, it works
fine, but I have not tested it with other connectors. Is there any problem
for update the libraries to 2.6.0 version?

Moreover, I am adding new functionality to connector for filter the type of
files we want to index.

Aside of that, nuxeo java client seems to have a bug for recovery the
attachment content, so it can not be recovered. Therefore, I think there
are 3 possible options:

1. Wait the issue be fixed [1]

2. Generate a patch for the nuxeo client  (Not sure how to share this
patched lib)

3. Not included the content of the attachments

Regards.

[1] https://github.com/nuxeo/nuxeo-java-client/issues/21

Re: [ CONNECTORS-1290 ] Nuxeo connector for Apache ManifoldCF

Posted by David Arroyo <ar...@gmail.com>.
Hi Many thanks Karl. I have done a PR to nuxeo java client to fix the issue
and I hope it will be approved soon. When it be approved, I will finish the
connector and I will talk with Rafa to integrate it properly. Regards,
David.

--
David Arroyo Escobar

Re: [ CONNECTORS-1290 ] Nuxeo connector for Apache ManifoldCF

Posted by Rafa Haro <rh...@apache.org>.
Hi Karl,

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
Ok, committed.  For the record:

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
It looks like I can upgrade them safely.  I'm also going to wiremock 2.5.1
while I'm at it.  The only one I'm not upgrading is the Amazon s3
Connector, because the newer SDK has a number of new dependencies and I'd
rather not risk it without a test.

I'll commit shortly.

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi,