Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Will <wi...@hotmail.com> on 2014/02/21 18:41:38 UTC

Solr Configuration for Fuseki

I am aware that there are quite a few configuration options for Solr. In my experience, some of this is found in XML resources(solr.xml) and text files (for synonyms etc.). How is this managed with Fuseki?
Many Thanks,
Will

Re: Solr Configuration for Fuseki

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.
On 21/02/14 17:41, Will wrote:
> I am aware that there are quite a few configuration options for Solr. In my experience, some of this is found in XML resources(solr.xml) and text files (for synonyms etc.). How is this managed with Fuseki?
> Many Thanks,
> Will

Will,

Fuseki only includes sol4j, the client side.  The solr server itself is
separate and can be configured in the usual solr way.

	Andy