Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by "Tarek M. Nabil" <Ta...@itworx.com> on 2002/10/22 21:58:48 UTC

Changing the templates

Hi everyone,

I just downloaded Jetspeed today to evaluate it, and it looks pretty good to me so far. I've worked with a similar product before - Plumtree, but it wasn't an open-source one.

Now, to the question, I've been looking around in the documents, and it seems like the documentation about how to change the whole look of the site is hidden somewhere I can't find. I need to make new templates and change the whole look of the site while retaining its main functionalities. I also wonder whether they way gadgets are laid out can be changed, I mean, does the page always have to be divided into columns?

I appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Tarek M. Nabil