Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by li...@yahoo.com.INVALID on 2015/11/05 11:58:01 UTC

Boosting a document score when advertised! Please help!

Hi everyone,I'm building a food recipe search engine based on solr.

I need to boost documents score for the recipes that their authors paid for in order to have them returned first when somebody searches for "chocolate cake with hazelnuts". So those recipes that match the query terms and their authors paid to be listed first need to be returned first, ahead of the unpaid ones that match the query.

How do I do that in Solr?
PLEASE HELP!
Regards,
Christian