Posted to user@predictionio.apache.org by 左云龙 <zy...@laoyouzhibo.com> on 2018/07/22 12:29:25 UTC

Total number of events in predictionio are showing less than the actual events

I'm new to predictionio. I just encounter the problem same with this stackoverflow post
I have import events about 50G on hbase events storage. But when I call PEventStore.find(appName="App4")(sc).count() only 3432 returned.
Could any body can explain the reason?
                                                                                                       Best regards.