Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Anton Krall <ak...@intruder.com.mx> on 2004/11/30 08:05:16 UTC

[users@httpd] server-status

Guys.. is there any linux console app or windows app that can parse and sort
the info shown on the server-status webpage so you can monitor in realtime
whats going on on an apache server?

Any ideas?

Anton

RE: [users@httpd] server-status

Posted by Anton Krall <ak...@intruder.com.mx>.
Well... I seems it cant do the thing that I need the most.

Posted by Joshua Slive <js...@gmail.com>.

Re: [users@httpd] bw_mod

Posted by "Ivan Barrera A." <Br...@Ivn.cl>.
I did fix that problem after the initial release.
Anyways, 0.1 is the same nasty hack that bandwidth mod was on apache 1.3
Next version, will be well writen, using proper apache 2 api.

I think , you better wait the next release. (or try with the fixed 0.1
version.. but it still is a nasty hack)

[users@httpd] bw_mod

Posted by Anton Krall <ak...@intruder.com.mx>.
Can you let mek now when its done so I can beta test? :)

Posted by "Ivan Barrera A." <Br...@Ivn.cl>.

Posted by Anton Krall <ak...@intruder.com.mx>.

Posted by Ralf Glauberman <rg...@michaeli-gymnasium.de>.

Posted by "John P. Dodge" <do...@cruciate.ca.boeing.com>.