Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net> on 2006/09/05 15:52:16 UTC

MINA 1.0

Hi all,

I just had an IM convo with Trustin.  I wanted to summarize some of the
discussion here.

I will be releasing MINA 0.9.5 shortly here.  I asked T if it was a good
time to bump up to 1.0-SNAPSHOT after the 0.9.5 release to prep for a
1.0 before ApacheCon.  He agreed.  So we'll move forward.

Just as a note.  I will change the Maven group ID of the MINA project to
org.apache.mina in preparation for 1.0 and for MINA's soon to be TLP
status.

Alex