Posted to users@flex.apache.org by After24 <vi...@after24.net> on 2020/11/25 08:22:33 UTC

AIR on apple M1 computer (Harman)

Hi,

Except for a few security changes during installation, our AIR desktop
applications are running on macOS Big Sur without any problem with Intel X86
based computer.

We didn't have yet the opportunity to make tests on M1 processor based new
Macintosh.

Did someone had ?

It would be interesting to hear from Harman about their plan to support AIR
on those new lines of Arm desktop computers : will it be based on Rosetta 2
or can we expect a specific AIR runtime ?

Thank you.

Vincent.

RE: AIR on apple M1 computer (Harman)

Posted by After24 <vi...@after24.net>.
Fantastic news !

Thanks Andrew.

Posted by After24 <vi...@after24.net>.
Hi Andrew,

Thank you for your answer, very cool to hear that your team is working on
it.

Your plan is to make the current X86 mac version of AIR run on Rosetta 2 or
to produce an "Arm processor optimized" runtime ?

Vincent.