Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Diwakara <di...@nsn.com> on 2009/10/23 08:00:19 UTC

CIMERO

Hi,

          There is a need for a GUI tool to define the control flow and also
to generate the JBI artifacts (SU/SAs) for the same. CIMERO seems to be a
good option. The last update of CIMERO2 was in 2007 and I dont find any
recent updates on CIMERO in this forum as well. I am not sure if it supports
the latest servicemix version and also if there is any support for the tool.

          Is there any other alternative to CIMERO?
          Please let me know your comment.

With Best Regards,
Diwakar

Re: CIMERO

Posted by Oisin Hurley <oi...@gmail.com>.
>         There is an endpoint called "JBI". What is the purpose of this?
> From the properties I got an impression that this has support to interact
> with other components in JBI.

Yes, this is effectively the JBI component of Apache Camel - see

http://camel.apache.org/jbi.html

for more information. This endpoint type only works, of course, if the
route you have created is deployed in ServiceMix.

 --oh

Re: CIMERO

Posted by Diwakara <di...@nsn.com>.
Hi,

         >> This makes it not so viable to introduce your own SUs through
the tooling :|
         There is an endpoint called "JBI". What is the purpose of this?
>From the properties I got an impression that this has support to interact
with other components in JBI.
         Thanks for your support so far.

With Best Regards,
Diwakar

Re: CIMERO

Posted by Oisin Hurley <oi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Diwakar

Re: CIMERO

Posted by Diwakara <di...@nsn.com>.
Hi,

        fuse-integration-designer is a nice tool.
        We have developed BC for our own protocol and also couple of SEs.
        Is it possible to use them in fuse-integration-designer? Is it
possible to create SUs for these custom SU/SE?
        Or fuse-integration-designer just supports only the fuse SE/BCs?
        Please let me know yorr comment.

With Best Regards,
Diwakar

Re: CIMERO

Posted by Diwakara <di...@nsn.com>.
Hi Oisin,

Re: CIMERO

Re: CIMERO

Posted by Oisin Hurley <oi...@gmail.com>.
>           OpenESB has defined IFL and there is a Netbeans based editor for
> it. Any idea if something similar is planned for Servicemix.

I think this is something that is provided by the Apache Camel integration
part of ServiceMix (although I could be wrong).

If the IFL is JBI compliant, perhaps it will work with ServiceMix?

 --oh

Re: CIMERO

Posted by Diwakara <di...@nsn.com>.
Hi JB,

           Thanks for the reply.
           >> If we talk about pure JBI routing and SU/SA artifactis
creation, I don't know open source solution.
           Yes, we were looking for an open source tool.

           OpenESB has defined IFL and there is a Netbeans based editor for
it. Any idea if something similar is planned for Servicemix.

With Bets Regards,
Diwakar

Re: CIMERO

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.