Posted to dev@oltu.apache.org by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org> on 2013/03/22 21:32:42 UTC

extract the parent

Hi all guys,

as soon as the OpenID connect modules will be checked in, I bet that
they will follow a different lifecycle than the OAuth ones, so I
propose to extract the parent and keep the main pom just for the
reactor.

WDYT? Any objection?
TIA,
-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi
http://www.99soft.org/

Re: extract the parent

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.
Hi all guys,

more than 72h have passed and I assume lazy consensus here, I am going
to refactor the modules extracting the parent.

Best,
-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi