Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Ashish Vijaywargiya <to...@yahoo.com> on 2006/09/24 06:56:02 UTC

Add environment variable LC_ALL=C (Optional, Linux only)

Hi,

 I was reading the document                                          Debugging OFBiz in Eclipse from New Ofbiz Wiki.
 Can anybody of you tell me what is the significance of the following line :

   Environment
      Add environment variable LC_ALL=C (Optional, Linux only)

 What does this LC_ALL variable do ??

 Thanks in advance for your precious Time.
 Regards
 Ashish Vijaywargiya

---------------------------------

Re: Add environment variable LC_ALL=C (Optional, Linux only)

Posted by Hans Bakker <h....@antwebsystems.com>.
A simple search on google with "LC_ALL=C" will give you the answer

On Sunday 24 September 2006 11:56, Ashish Vijaywargiya wrote:
> Hi,
>
>  I was reading the document
> Debugging OFBiz in Eclipse from New Ofbiz Wiki. Can anybody of you tell me
> what is the significance of the following line :
>
>    Environment
>       Add environment variable LC_ALL=C (Optional, Linux only)
>

>  What does this LC_ALL variable do ??
>
>  Thanks in advance for your precious Time.
>  Regards
>  Ashish Vijaywargiya
>

> ---------------------------------
> countries) for 2¢/min or less.

Hans Bakker
ANT Websystems Co.,Ltd (http://www.antwebsystems.com)

If you want to verify that this message really originates from
from the above person, download the public key from:
http://www.antwebsystems.com/hbakkerAntwebsystems.asc

Re: Add environment variable LC_ALL=C (Optional, Linux only)

Posted by Ashish Vijaywargiya <to...@yahoo.com>.
Thx Scott & Hans.
 I am giving the link over here for future references.
 http://www.opengroup.org/onlinepubs/007908799/xbd/envvar.html

Scott Gray <le...@gmail.com> wrote: Hi Ashish

You best bet for a quick answer is to google LC_ALL

Regards
Scott

Re: Add environment variable LC_ALL=C (Optional, Linux only)

Posted by Scott Gray <le...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ashish