Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by piotrz <pi...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/24 09:19:13 UTC

Re: [Installer 3.2] Release branch cut

Nick,

Did you push your branch to the repo? We have stuck with this - with your
code we could be a bit closer to release. :)

Piotr

-----
Apache Flex PMC
piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com

AW: [Installer 3.2] Release branch cut

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
Hi,

will a new sdk-installer-config xml be coming with this? Just need to know cause the sdk-converter relies on this too.
Would it also be possible to have the flash-players standalone urls in there too? This would allow me to auto provide the flashplayers too making a flexmojos project an absolute no-brainer (Currently I do have to somehow make sure a flashplayer is available somewhere manually)

Chris

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.