Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Hale India <ha...@yahoo.com> on 2005/10/16 19:00:33 UTC

Torque, Turbine XML format

Hi

I am looking to know if unique constraints are managed
when reverse ingeneering from database using Jdbc.

In torque dtd unique and unique-column tags exists so
table creation is made using them, but what's happen
is we  generate torque from a database (using ddlutils
for example).

Any help welcome.

Andre

Re: Torque, Turbine XML format

Posted by Hale India <ha...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Thomas

Thank's for your answer, I will check it and give you
elements if I succeed.

Cheers

Andre

Posted by Thomas Dudziak <to...@gmail.com>.