Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Julian Reschke <jr...@adobe.com> on 2016/06/14 09:01:54 UTC

[JIRA] comments defaulting to newest->latest

Hi there,

I'm totally annoyed by this change.

Reasons:

- the setting is the opposite from the ASF JIRA, where I spend the other
half of my time

- commenting still places the text box at the end, so if, while
commenting, I need to look up something from the latest comment, I need
to go back to the start and look for the newest one.

Is there a way to configure this per user?

Best regards, Julian

Re: [JIRA] comments defaulting to newest->latest

Posted by Julian Reschke <ju...@gmx.de>.
On 2016-06-14 11:01, Julian Reschke wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I'm totally annoyed by this change.
>
> Reasons:
>
> - the setting is the opposite from the ASF JIRA, where I spend the other
> half of my time
>
> - commenting still places the text box at the end, so if, while
> commenting, I need to look up something from the latest comment, I need
> to go back to the start and look for the newest one.
>
> Is there a way to configure this per user?
>
> Best regards, Julian

In the meantime I was made aware that I'm barking up the wrong tree.
Sorry for that, my complaint was about an internal JIRA instance, not
the ASF one.

Best regards, Julian