Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by "Clay Baenziger (BLOOMBERG/ 731 LEX)" <cb...@bloomberg.net> on 2018/07/19 20:42:27 UTC

Updated HBaseCon Archive Page

Hi all,

I don't know how best to recommend a change to the HBase-Site Git repo (HBase JIRA's seem only built against the code repo) but I have a patch for the HBaseCon Archive page including the recent HBaseCon West 2018.

I used OpenOffice to write the original and adding HBaseCon West 2018. I cleaned up the OpenOffice generated HTML, moved it to XHTML, ran xmllint --format on it and verified it passes the W3C's validator tool.

I have the updated file at: https://github.com/cbaenziger/hbase-site/commit/1b5d0bf450da62c0f6fb8e2c5b40762514ff57d8

What is the best way to get this committed, if okay?

-Clay

Re: Updated HBaseCon Archive Page

Posted by Josh Elser <el...@apache.org>.
Let's get a JIRA issue up, for starters :)

I don't think we have any automated checks for this part of the website.
I can help get this in.