Posted to dev@libcloud.apache.org by Tomaž Muraus <to...@apache.org> on 2012/01/11 23:39:09 UTC

[dev] Re: Libcloud Bay Area Meetup

All the holiday madness is now officially over so lets try again :)

How many people are interesting in joining Libcloud meetup next Friday
around 6-7 PM (25th of January)?

Thanks,
Tomaz

Re: [dev] Re: Libcloud Bay Area Meetup

Posted by Jed Smith <je...@jedsmith.org>.
(Next Friday is the 20th, by the way...)

Jed

--
Jed Smith
jed@jedsmith.org

Re: [dev] Re: Libcloud Bay Area Meetup

Posted by Tomaž Muraus <to...@tomaz.me>.
If we have enough ppl I could try to book rally room at the Rackspace
office. If that's not available we could also meet at a random bar :)

P.S. Yeah, sorry, it's 20th no idea how I got 25th

Posted by Tomaž Muraus <to...@apache.org>.

Posted by Jed Smith <je...@jedsmith.org>.

--
Jed Smith