Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2009/09/20 21:24:17 UTC

PersonTraining services error (at least updatePersonTraining for sure)

Hi Hans,

In revision 802308 createPersonTraining, updatePersonTraining and deletePersonTraining services have been removed
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/ofbiz/trunk/applications/humanres/servicedef/services.xml?r1=802308&r2=802307&pathrev=802308
Is this intended ? Because there are still some calls to it, see https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-2919

Thanks

Jacques

Re: PersonTraining services error (at least updatePersonTraining for sure)

Posted by Ashish Vijaywargiya <as...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
It means I am also interested to know the reason of this change as
Jacques is expecting the same from you.
Thanks and we look forward to seeing your updated comment on this change
Hans!

PS: Can you spell my name correct? Is it something wrong in your keyboard?

--
Ashish

Posted by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com>.
Asish,

--
Antwebsystems.com: Quality OFBiz services for competitive rates

Re: PersonTraining services error (at least updatePersonTraining for sure)

Posted by Ashish Vijaywargiya <vi...@gmail.com>.
Interesting. :-)

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Yes, I thouhgt  about that straight afterward sending the message (actually it's often the case with me, it seems that I always
think afterward, but I'm sure I'm not the only one in this case :) , done at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-2531
I suppose you did not commit the 2d patch ?

I also removed all calls to createPersonTraining and updatePersonTraining  at r817443

Jacques

From: "Hans Bakker" <ma...@antwebsystems.com>

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi Hans,

From: "Hans Bakker" <ma...@antwebsystems.com>

Posted by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com>.
Hi Jacques,

--
Antwebsystems.com: Quality OFBiz services for competitive rates