Posted to dev@flume.apache.org by Hari Shreedharan <hs...@cloudera.com> on 2014/06/16 21:03:19 UTC

[RESULT] Flume 1.5.0.1 Release

The release vote for Apache Flume 1.5.0.1 has been completed in this
thread: *http://apache.markmail.org/thread/aqoffdaxynvso35g
<http://apache.markmail.org/thread/aqoffdaxynvso35g>*

The vote has received 3 binding +1 votes from the following PMC members:
Arvind Prabhakar
Jarek Jarcec Cecho
Hari Shreedharan

Three non-binding +1 votes were received from:
Ashish Paliwal
Roshan Naik

No +0 or -1 votes were received.

Since three +1 votes were received from the PMC with no -1 votes, the vote
passes and Flume 1.5.0.1 RC1 will be promoted to the Flume 1.5.0.1 release.
Thanks to all who voted!

Thanks,
Hari

Re: [RESULT] Flume 1.5.0.1 Release

Posted by Hari Shreedharan <hs...@cloudera.com>.
Did you use the hbase-98 profile? I updated the BIGTOP jira for the release
with the profile info.

Posted by Hari Shreedharan <hs...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.
Gents,