Posted to user@phoenix.apache.org by James Heather <ja...@mendeley.com> on 2015/10/12 16:34:59 UTC

JM's 4.5.2 parcel for CDH5

I can get CDH5 to download the new parcel that JM provided. When I try
to deactivate the old (Cloudera Labs) parcel, though, I get this rather
minimalistic error message.

I thought it might be that it was still in use, so I stopped HBase and
ZooKeeper, and now it reports that no nodes are using the old parcel.
But I still get the same error when I try to deactivate.

This is the same error that I get if I try to distribute the new parcel
to the nodes (which I'd hoped to be able to do before deactivating the
old one, to minimise downtime).

Any clues?

James

Re: JM's 4.5.2 parcel for CDH5

Posted by Jean-Marc Spaggiari <je...@spaggiari.org>.
Good it hear it's not because of the parcel ;)

Let me know if it works...

JM

Re: JM's 4.5.2 parcel for CDH5

Posted by James Heather <ja...@mendeley.com>.