Posted to dev@manifoldcf.apache.org by Clay Teahouse <cl...@gmail.com> on 2017/07/05 00:10:16 UTC

connector questions

Hello All,

I have a few questions regarding kafka connect. I'd appreciate your replies.

1) Is there a kafka connector for listening to tcp sockets?

2) If there a protobuf converter that can deal with variable length
messages? Meaning read the prefix that specifies the length and use the
specified length to read the actual message?

thanks
Clay

Re: connector questions

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi Clay,

I have to defer to the person who wrote the Kafka connector on this.  I'll
forward your question on.

Karl