Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by Hamed Iravanchi <ir...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/28 13:10:53 UTC

Issue with drawing Glyph / String when producing image from PDF

Hi Andreas,

Following my previous struggles to find out what prevents my PDF files to
render correctly into an image, I've made some more debuggings and found
out more information that I'd like you to review and see if it can be of
any help, or you can give me any idea what to do.

I think this also affects the issue reported in an email a few hours ago by
"Nicklas Karlsson" regarding PDFs generated with LibreOffice, since such
PDF files are among those which I have issues with them, and the issue is
font-related.

Anyway, I've writted what I've done in a document and I'm attaching it,
along with sample PDF files that I'm investigating. Please take a look. I
hope this can give you some idea of what is going wrong.

Thanks a lot,
-Hamed