Posted to users@openjpa.apache.org by Chris Wolf <cw...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/13 19:18:27 UTC

Looking for OpenJPA docs - all links broken

I cannot find OpenJPA documentation.  All the links off this page are broken:

http://openjpa.apache.org/documentation.html

"Not Found"

Somebody brought this up over a year ago:

http://openjpa.208410.n2.nabble.com/Documentation-link-broken-tp6697282.html
http://openjpa.208410.n2.nabble.com/Documentation-link-broken-tp6697282p6699405.html

Is there really no user documentation available?

Thanks,

Chris

Re: Looking for OpenJPA docs - all links broken

Posted by Kevin Sutter <kw...@gmail.com>.
Yes, JPA (and OpenJPA) provides similar functionality.

Posted by Chris Wolf <cw...@gmail.com>.
Oh, ok, great.

Posted by Kevin Sutter <kw...@gmail.com>.