Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by ADev <ap...@anazys.com> on 2005/08/05 23:23:13 UTC

[users@httpd] problem with mod_rewrite on Tiger (10.4.2), Apache 1.3.33

Hi list,
I'm actually migrating from 10.3 to 10.4 (Mac OS), and I'm having
issue with Apache and mod_rewrite:
-before the update, everything was fine;)
-the specific site files didn't change
-the authorization on wwwroot are read for everyone
-I use the mod_rewrite to hide the WebObjects URL when entering a
WebObject website using the line:
RewriteRule ^/index\.html$ /cgi-bin/WebObjects/application [L,PT]

without this line I got the regular index.html file, but when I add
the line, I got:

But if I type the entire URL:
http://www.application.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/application
I got the application?!

any pointer is more than welcome, I spent my entire day on this:(

Thanks

Xavier