Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Kim Haase <ca...@oracle.com> on 2012/11/09 15:52:53 UTC

Docs build problems

As you all may have noticed, the Derby docs builds have been failing
lately. All the builds from 148 through 153 have failed except for 152.
For the failed builds, there seems to be no log file -- when I try to
access
https://builds.apache.org/job/Derby-docs/153/artifact/antoutput.log.gz
as advised by the console log, there is nothing there.

Our build expert, Kristian Waagan, is out on leave until January. Has
anyone else enough knowledge to figure out the build problems? I'm
afraid I do not.

Thanks very much,

Kim

Re: Docs build problems

Posted by Kim Haase <ca...@oracle.com>.
That's great news. Thanks, Knut!

Kim

Re: Docs build problems

Posted by Knut Anders Hatlen <kn...@oracle.com>.

--
Knut Anders

Re: Docs build problems

Posted by Myrna van Lunteren <m....@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 7:31 AM, Knut Anders Hatlen
<kn...@oracle.com> wrote:
> Kim Haase <ca...@oracle.com> writes:
>
>> As you all may have noticed, the Derby docs builds have been failing
>> lately. All the builds from 148 through 153 have failed except for
>> 152. For the failed builds, there seems to be no log file -- when I
>> try to access
>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Derby-docs/153/artifact/antoutput.log.gz
>> as advised by the console log, there is nothing there.
>
> That's probably because the build job hasn't been set up to produce any
> artifacts unless it's successful. The output from the latest build can
> be found on this URL (will be overwritten the next time the job is
> triggered):
>
> https://builds.apache.org/job/Derby-docs/ws/antoutput.log
>
>> Our build expert, Kristian Waagan, is out on leave until January. Has
>> anyone else enough knowledge to figure out the build problems? I'm
>> afraid I do not.
>
> I think Kristian is the only one who can access these jobs right now,
> but the PMC chair can give others access, per instructions at
> http://wiki.apache.org/general/Jenkins.
>
> Myrna, if you could add me to the hudson-jobadmin group as described in
> the above URL, I could take a look at it.

> Knut Anders

Done - Thanks Knut Anders, for volunteering to take a look at this.

Myrna

Re: Docs build problems

Posted by Knut Anders Hatlen <kn...@oracle.com>.