Posted to dev@wookie.apache.org by Paul Sharples <p....@bolton.ac.uk> on 2011/10/31 12:27:00 UTC

[RESULT] Apache Wookie 0.9.1-incubating Release (RC2)

On 27/10/2011 11:07, Paul Sharples wrote:
> This is the second incubator release for Apache Wookie, with the
> artifacts
> being versioned as 0.9.1-incubating.

This VOTE has now ended.  There was a security issue found here...

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WOOKIE-283

...which means we cannot use these builds.

I now intend to update the 0.9.1 branch with the fixes from the trunk
and build new RC3 artifacts.