Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Frankie <pi...@alpenjodel.de> on 2017/04/13 12:09:59 UTC

transformation:jms-map-xml results in NoTypePermission

Hi all,

I think it is since the patches for
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-6013 that I can no longer send
STOMP messages with transformation:jms-map-xml. All I get is
transformation-error:com/thoughtworks/xstream/security/NoTypePermission. The
same message went through just fine with older versions of ActiveMQ. I hope
it's just a matter of providing the right setting for
org.apache.activemq.SERIALIZABLE_PACKAGES, as described in
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-6013, however I cannot figure out
what that would be. Map is in java.util, which is activated by default,
org.apache.activemq.command.ActiveMQMapMessage doesn't work, …

My input is
the output should be an ActiveMQMapMessage.

What do I have to configure?

Thanks,
Frank