Posted to dev@griffin.apache.org by 姚程 <ah...@gmail.com> on 2017/12/27 08:44:06 UTC

Fwd: HELP with Griffin

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Thiago" <th...@gmail.com>
Date: 2017-12-26 01:41:43
Subject: HELP with Griffin
To: ahutsunshine@gmail.com

Hey ahutsunshine, how are you doing?

Re:Fwd: HELP with Griffin

Posted by Lionel Liu <bh...@163.com>.
Hi Thiago,

Thanks for your email, and you can find us by sending to dev@griffin.incubator.apache.org in the future.
You can find my answer in the forwarded message segment.

Thanks a lot, pls feel free if any questions.

Lionel, Liu

在 2017-12-27 15:44:06,"姚程" <ah...@gmail.com> 写道:

Actually there're some release repos in github https://github.com/apache/incubator-griffin, 0.1.6-incubating is the latest version.
The document is not updated, sorry for the confusing you, we'll update it later.

>> - There is no pré requiriments list like S.O. or packages.
The pre requirements are almost the environment dependance, mentioned in the deploy section, we'll consider add them into our document as well.

>> - All components seems pretty old (just spark 1.6 for instance).
Not all components are the latest, we focus on the DQ solution first, at this time we'll make it work good enough in current environment, then we'll try to support Spark 2.0 etc.

>> - Some instructions does not match for find some files
>> (ui/js/services/services.js or service/target/service.jar for instance)
Some instructions are out of date, we'll update the document later.

>> official (apache).
About this question, the repo you found belongs to one of our committers, it's really an old version, we've kept the latest version in our official repo.

>> - HDP 2.6 (Hadoop 2.7)
Your cluster seems good, you can try griffin 0.1.6-incubating, this release only provides the service and measure modules, the UI doesn't support the latest features, we recommend you use APIs directly.
You can try the docker first, refer to this document: https://github.com/apache/incubator-griffin/blob/master/griffin-doc/griffin-docker-guide.md
About the deployment at local: https://github.com/apache/incubator-griffin#how-to-deploy-and-run-at-local
About the measures configuration:  https://github.com/apache/incubator-griffin/blob/master/griffin-doc/measure-configuration-guide.md
Some more documents: https://github.com/apache/incubator-griffin/tree/master/griffin-doc and https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GRIFFIN/Apache+Griffin