Posted to user@shiro.apache.org by Bruce Phillips <bp...@ku.edu> on 2009/05/01 17:44:34 UTC

Ki Permission Tutorial Posted

I added a new tutorial on using Ki's permission capability to my beginner's
series.  The link is:

http://www.brucephillips.name/blog/index.cfm/2009/5/1/An-Introduction-to-Ki-formerly-JSecurity--A-Beginners-Tutorial-Part-5
http://www.brucephillips.name/blog/index.cfm/2009/5/1/An-Introduction-to-Ki-formerly-JSecurity--A-Beginners-Tutorial-Part-5

Please let me know if you find any errors or something confusing that should
be corrected.

Thank You,

Bruce Phillips

Re: Ki Permission Tutorial Posted

Posted by Les Hazlewood <lh...@apache.org>.
Very cool Bruce!  Thanks for posting this - I'll add the link to the wiki.

Cheers,

Les