Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Justin Ross <jr...@redhat.com> on 2012/12/03 18:07:00 UTC

0.20 release update - RC1 is available

Hi, folks.  RC1 is available at the URL below from revision 1415325 of our
release branch:

   http://people.apache.org/~jross/qpid-0.20-rc1/

My testing on Fedora 16 x86_64 includes tools, qmf, python, cpp, and java.
Everything looks good, apart from the one cpp ssl test failure I've been
getting:

   http://people.apache.org/~jross/qpid-0.20-rc1-testing.txt

I've updated the jira links in the release page to include 0.19 and 0.20
issues.  At this time there are no blockers.

Thanks to Rob and Phil for testing the beta.  Please try RC1 out and
report what you find.  RC2 is set for next week.

Thanks!
Justin

---
0.20 release page: https://cwiki.apache.org/qpid/020-release.html