Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Kevin Jackson <fo...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/10 08:44:27 UTC

[Vote - release 1.7.1 beta] - results

Hi all,

Well after a suitably long time for results to trickle in, the beta of
1.7.1 has
+1 : 7
-1 : 0

So I guess it was retroactively deemed to be a release (phew!)

Kev

Re: [Vote - release 1.7.1 beta] - results

Posted by Kevin Jackson <fo...@gmail.com>.
Hi Antoine,

>  do we not need to do some further checkins in SVN so that the output of ant -version changes from
>
>  Apache Ant version 1.7.1beta compiled on March 18 2008

>  Apache Ant version 1.7.1 compiled on April xy 2008 ?
>
>  which means creating a new label and new binaries and voting on the new binaries.

Yes, there's also the issue of merging in the changes for Ivy - this
is just the vote result of the beta - the vote for the real release
will have to wait until after the further checkins etc have been
completed.

Posted by Antoine Levy-Lambert <an...@gmx.de>.
Hello,

do we not need to do some further checkins in SVN so that the output of ant -version changes from

Apache Ant version 1.7.1beta compiled on March 18 2008

Apache Ant version 1.7.1 compiled on April xy 2008 ?

which means creating a new label and new binaries and voting on the new binaries.

Regards,

Antoine

-------- Original-Nachricht --------