Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by ASHOK SARMAH <as...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/01 03:30:00 UTC

Re: Getting many slorconfig.xml's in the example folder

Thanx fr reply.
I had one more doubt as if in solrconfig.xml i hav added spellcheckr
setting within browse request handler.when i am trying to add same
spellchecker setting in another request handler ie query within same
solrconfig.xml the spellchecker functionality is not being shown.

Posted by Alexandre Rafalovitch <ar...@gmail.com>.
On this list, we ask new questions in new threads with appropriate
titles. Helps other people to see the questions.