Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by George Daswani <gd...@esri.com> on 2006/02/06 22:16:10 UTC

Submitting patches, Microsoft SQL Server

Hello Roller Developers,

	We looked at the Roller package and we are planning on using it as our main blog software.  I've modified the sources and builds to support Microsoft SQL server - how do we go about submitting the patches? (format, and etc).

The process/procedure doesn't seem to be listed in the Roller Wiki.

Thanks,
George Daswani
ESRI / InfoServices-Systems Development

Re: Submitting patches, Microsoft SQL Server

Posted by David M Johnson <Da...@Sun.COM>.
You should be able to use the "svn diff" command or your favorite IDE
file to create a patch containing your changes and new files. Once
you have that, send it to the Roller dev mailing list or create an
issue in JIRA and attach it to that issue. Once you've done that, one
of us will look at it and if it looks good we'll commit it.

- Dave