Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Jochen Kemnade <jo...@eddyson.de> on 2016/03/15 08:27:04 UTC

Re: 5.4.1 soon?

I'll probably create a release tomorrow. I'd like to resolve TAP5-1803
before, I'd appreciate some more feedback on the issue.
Anything else that we should do for 5.4.1?

Jochen

Re: 5.4.1 soon?

Posted by Kalle Korhonen <ka...@gmail.com>.
Finished the JPA issues so all good from my POV. Since I've run into
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAP5-1918 myself it'd be great to get
a resolution on it but I punted myself.

Kalle