Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com> on 2017/09/12 11:30:32 UTC

Web Sessions not considered valid by our RequestWrapper - FIX

Hello Igniters,

It came to our attention that our handling of Web Sessions is inconsistent:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/45648884/apache-ignite-spring-secutiry-error

I've filed https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-6070 and fixed the
issue in https://github.com/apache/ignite/pull/2621 (amended tests pass)

Please step forward to review and possibly merge this change, as I could
not locate any commiters familiar with Web Sessions directly.

Ilya Kasnacheev

Re: Web Sessions not considered valid by our RequestWrapper - FIX

Posted by Valentin Kulichenko <va...@gmail.com>.
Ilya,

I'm not suggesting to include this code as-is, but rather add tests that
for this use case and improve code coverage. Our current test seem to be
very artificial and we keep getting issues like this one. I'm open to
suggestions here, this can even be done as a separate task if we extend the
scope.

Adding dependencies in 'test' scope is perfectly acceptable as long as they
are good from licensing standpoint (which is the case for any Spring
artifacts of course).

-Val

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello Valentin,