Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Marke Builder <ma...@gmail.com> on 2019/02/14 12:20:13 UTC

Flink DataStream: A few dates are getting through very slowly

Hi,

I'm using a simply streaming app with processing time and without states.
The app read from kafka, transform the data and write the data to the
storage (redis).
But I see an interesting behavior, a few dates are getting through very
slowly.
Do you have any idea why this could be?

Best,

Marke

Re: Flink DataStream: A few dates are getting through very slowly

Posted by Till Rohrmann <tr...@apache.org>.
Hi Marke,

what is the expected behaviour in your case? Is the throughput to slow or
do you expect that no elements should be output?

Cheers,
Till