Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by Andy Van Den Heuvel <an...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/10 08:17:11 UTC

tomee gradle plugin

Hi,

I'm creating a gradle plugin to deploy a war against an embedded TomEE.
My code is here: https://github.com/tashlin/gradle-plugins/tree/master/tomee
The specific TomEE code is in: org.tashlin.gradle.plugins.tomee.TomeeRunWar

When I deploy an application I get this stacktrace:

Caused by: org.apache.openejb.OpenEJBException: Creating application
failed: /home/avdheuve/git/demo/build/libs/demo.war: couldn't start owb
context
 at
org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.Assembler.createApplication(Assembler.java:940)
at
org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.Assembler.createApplication(Assembler.java:532)
 at
org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.Assembler.createApplication(Assembler.java:528)
at org.apache.tomee.embedded.Container.deploy(Container.java:280)
 at org.apache.tomee.embedded.Container.deploy(Container.java:254)
at
org.tashlin.gradle.plugins.tomee.TomeeRunWar.startTomee(TomeeRunWar.java:55)
 ... 67 more
Caused by: org.apache.openejb.OpenEJBRuntimeException: couldn't start owb
context
at
org.apache.openejb.cdi.ThreadSingletonServiceImpl.initialize(ThreadSingletonServiceImpl.java:152)
 at org.apache.openejb.cdi.CdiBuilder.build(CdiBuilder.java:44)
at
org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.Assembler.createApplication(Assembler.java:794)
 ... 72 more
at
org.apache.openejb.cdi.OpenEJBLifecycle.startApplication(OpenEJBLifecycle.java:169)
 at
org.apache.openejb.cdi.ThreadSingletonServiceImpl.initialize(ThreadSingletonServiceImpl.java:150)
... 74 more

The TomEE specific code runs perfect outside of the plugin and according to
my research, i think it will be some sort of classpath issue.

Anyone an idea where I have to look? I'm kinda stuck right now...

Thanks in advance...

Andy

Re: tomee gradle plugin

Posted by Andy Van Den Heuvel <an...@gmail.com>.
works correctly on my pc too with 1.5.1-SNAPSHOT. Thanks!

Re: tomee gradle plugin

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.

Re: tomee gradle plugin

Posted by Andy Van Den Heuvel <an...@gmail.com>.