Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com> on 2005/07/21 11:08:55 UTC

[apacheds] How to get the whole entries?

Hi all,

I'm trying to get the list of the whole entries in DIT like this:

SearchControls ctrl = new SearchControls();
ctrl.setSearchScope( SearchControls.SUBTREE_SCOPE );
NamingEnumeration e = ctx.getFactoryConfiguration
().getPartitionNexus().search(
new LdapName( "" ),
ctx.getFactoryConfiguration().getEnvironment(),
new PresenceNode( "objectClass" ), ctrl );

But this fails because ApacheDS cannot find an entry without a name:

SEVERE: Unexpected exception.
org.apache.ldap.common.exception.LdapNameNotFoundException
at org.apache.ldap.server.partition.DefaultContextPartitionNexus.search(
DefaultContextPartitionNexus.java:574)

Any ideas?

Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/