Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Raphaël Piéroni <ra...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/15 23:25:28 UTC

[M2] is -DgroupId forbidden ?

Hi,

When i call a mojo i have with -DgroupId=XX, i got a validation error
on a dependent pom. when i run -DgroupIdX=XX, i got my result.

I have the same result defining a groupId parameter or not in the mojo.

And i also have the same result when call in the mojo in a project's
dir on in an empty dir.

the only difference i see between my plugin and archetype plugin don't
have this problem is that my plugin depends on maven 2.0.5 artifacts
and the archetype plugin depends on maven 2.0.

Is this a bug ?
Am i missing something obvious ?

In advance, thanks for any help.

Regards,