Posted to users@solr.apache.org by Grace Sainsbury <gr...@gmail.com> on 2023/02/08 20:56:48 UTC

MoreLikeThis highlighting question

Thanks again for fixing the NPE issue so quickly. I've noticed another
issue, but I'm not sure if it's a configuration issue on my end. If I
enable highlighting by providing the hl and hl.q parameters, I don't get
any highlighting in the results. There is no highlighting section in the
returned results.

Is there something I need to do to enable the highlighting component in the
MoreLikeThis handler?

Thanks,
Grace

Re: MoreLikeThis highlighting question

Posted by Grace Sainsbury <gr...@gmail.com>.
Okay. Thanks for the response.

Posted by Anshum Gupta <an...@anshumgupta.net>.
Hi Grace,

I'd like to reiterate what Mikhail said but emphasize on using the
MLTQParser. Issues like this is why the MLT query parser was added (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-6248 )

--
Anshum Gupta

Re: MoreLikeThis highlighting question