Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "John H. Wyman" <jo...@wyman.org> on 2001/08/31 03:32:01 UTC

Help with Driver

In July I developed an application based on the then current .19 and
used both TransformerFactory (since I have many parameters to pass. I
then used ..snip

transformer.transform(xmlSource, result);

Driver driver = new Driver();

driver.setRenderer(Driver.RENDER_PDF);

driver.buildFOTree((Document) result.getNode());

driver.format();

driver.setOutputStream(new FileOutputStream(args[1]+".pdf"));

driver.render();

It now appears as if buildFoTree, Format and render have changed. Is
there a simple way to fix my code ? I took a quick look at the
documentation and didn't see it.

John H. Wyman

5160 Darry Lane

Dublin, OH 43016